the Bible: Cain and Abel the Bible: Cain and Abel

Pretty funny! Like the other reviewers though, I just wish there was more production value.

Fire Tiger v Acid Panther Fire Tiger v Acid Panther

Very well done

So long, Edd. So long, Edd.

That's insane...

Lunaria Story Lunaria Story

xD I've played games with auto-target and whatnot, but this is ridiculous. Auto fight, auto loot, auto friend (that one was really absurd), auto quest, auto chat... if watching someone else play an MMO is fun to you, then this is your game lol

Place-Time Continuum - Sir Knight' Place-Time Continuum - Sir Knight'

The concept of the song is good. The execution is what lacks.

I think the lead synth could use some texture so it's not so, i don't know, grating?

You should also let more of the background instruments shine through sometimes. The best moments were around 0:17 and 0:24 when the lead stopped, and that glitched background synth provided a nice contrast. I think that kind of thing is lacking in the rest of the song, and it starts to sound somewhat bland as a result.

Imagine if you had a different instrument doing the lead melody from 0:00 to 0:13? I think that'd be the kind of contrast that would spice up this track.

Overall though, good concept and good effort.

ABitApe responds:

Wow, yeah that's some really good points. Thanks! I totally agree with you. Probably could've used some more "question & answer" techniques in the melody as well.

I've been trying to work more on contrasts and using silences lately. So let's hope it's not as much of a problem in future tracks ;)

8-bit Vengeance 8-bit Vengeance

You should crash your hard drive more often ;) nice job buddy

Follow the Charts Follow the Charts

Lol needed my bassiest headphones to fully enjoy that intro. Luvd it.

Very well done overall.

LINK LINK

I love the colors and textures. Well done!

Stikki Stikki

Simple and clean, nice comic book style. And the hair mouths... fantastic.